Momhood

Motherhood, insanity and everyday life.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hi. Remember me?

Yeah, I know. I've been a total blog slacker...a "blacker" so to speak. But actually, not really. I've been blogging my brains out, just not here. And honestly, I'm not sure what to do with Momhood. It's my baby, my first-born blog. I can't just give it up. So in the meantime, I'm going to give you links to my other blogs and hope that you come and visit me there. Please....?

Examiner.com - My newest blog. I get PAID for this one, so click here OFTEN!

West Side Stories - This is my life...locally. I wish you all lived here. Many of you do. Aren't we lucky?

Driving Miss Cranky - Honestly, if I make it out of motherhood alive...scratch that...sane, then things will be good.

Thanks for visiting here, all 4 of you. I love you to pieces...really!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger kenju said...

Of course, I remember you! I wish you had given us these links earlier!! I bookmarked all 3; can't promise to comment on all, but I will read!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home