Momhood

Motherhood, insanity and everyday life.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Attack of the 50 ft. Stage Mom

OK, so I have three blogs. And I try to use them judiciously. I try not to say stupid things or make fun of people (too much) or embarrass my family (too often.) But this is probably my least read blog and, so therefore, I’m going to pimp it out and use it like the total stage mom that I am.

Click here and vote for Maria. Why? Because she’s my daughter but mostly because I think she did a GREAT job. (And kudos to my son Dan who did the most excellent recording.) We’re having a blast with this and I hope you enjoy listening to her.

Thanks, and if you’re so inclined, pass the word on to anyone and everyone.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Marisa said...

Wow! Maria blew me away. I can't believe how much talent you and your family have.

Good luck to Maria and Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home