Momhood

Motherhood, insanity and everyday life.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Shameless

You know what? Dina Lohan's got NOTHIN' on me! Watch me shamelessly promote my kid and his project!

So, here's the dealio. My son wrote a song called "I Want To Talk To You On The Internet." His friends spent this summer creating a music video for the song. It's amazing. Seriously. I really think you'll love it. Click here to see it.

That song is from his album Love Songs To My Future Girlfriend: A Music Request For A Female Companion. You can watch another music video from that album, "Be My Girlfriend," by clicking here.

Enjoy!

(Oh, and no, that's not my son in the video...in case you were wondering.)

4 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger Star said...

You shameless woman you! OMG that was fantastic! I am going back to watch the other one. I expect this is not the last we will be hearing from and of him.

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Marisa said...

I am hooked!

If your son ever wants to do a video with derby girls, our league just starred in one with the Redwalls!

I am plugging him everywhere, and I'm not even his mom!

 
At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Dina are pretty much in the exact same situation! Well, except for the fact that your kid actually has TALENT.

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger kenju said...

Matt S is right!!! He's really good at songwriting! Was that him singing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home