Momhood

Motherhood, insanity and everyday life.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Games People Play

I found this "Interview" on Mundane Superhero or the blog formerly known as Frances McPantses. I almost always love answering questions, so I played along. If you wanna play too, just comment or e-mail me.


The Official Interview

1. Is there some moment in your life that you think about nearly every single day? If so, what is it? I'd like to say no, but that moment when I was standing in a church and realized that my skirt was tucked into my panty hose is usually right at the front of my brain.

2. Who's on your top ten list? Well, my top 10 list of people that annoy me are 1) Oprah Winfrey - spouting advice simply cuz she's rich; 2) People who break rules; 3) Bill Maher - cuz he's so smarmy; 4) Katie Couric now that she wears 8 inch heels and lip liner; 5) Spammers; 6) People who stand too close; 7) Arrogant people who are smarter than me; 8) The pest control guy with no teeth that visits 4 times a year; 9) People that tell stories over and over and over again; 10) Randy Moss (Sorry, but I'm a Packer fan and hatred runs deep.)

3. List five things from your childhood that define you or that contributed very much to the person you are today. 1) Having good friends; 2) My dad; 3) My younger sister dying of leukemia; 4) Rock music; 5) Getting my driver's license.

4. What is your biggest fault? I care WAY too much about what people think. And I'm addicted to eating...a lot.

5. If you were hosting a dinner party, how would you prepare and where would you hold it? What would you serve? I'd freak out, annoy my family and then try to make reservations at a nice restaurant. Otherwise, I'd hold it at home and try to relax and get my hubby to help. We'd probably serve something Italian.

Want to play?The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm sorry you lost your sister.

And I am annoyed by everyone you listed in your top ten, with the exception of the football dude because I don't know who he is. Blasphemy, I know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home