Momhood

Motherhood, insanity and everyday life.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sure Sign That the Apocalypse is Near

For the love of Pete (whoever he is), what are we thinking?! We tried this once and it didn't work. This was the least flattering fashion trend when it debuted in 1974 and it's still the least flattering fashion trend. All I can say is, I wish I had saved my Frye boots and my crocheted vest. God help us.

Oh go ahead and look, if you must. But I warned you.

Of course, you know what's just around the corner? Maxis and Midis. And we're not talking feminine protection here. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny...I just saw an ad in Sunday's paper for Gaucho's and the same thought crossed my mind. I tried to think back to when that fad was in...so that I can pack away these clothes knowing that sweater sets and full legged pants will someday be back in style again. I want to be one of those vintage girls....I just didn't realize that back in the 70's. Heck I should have held on to my clogs...I loved those shoes and they're all back in style now. URGH....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home