Momhood

Motherhood, insanity and everyday life.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Creme de la Crap

Finished. Yeesh. 8 hours to clean one bedroom and one bathroom. On the other hand, there was probably 8 years worth of crap in each of those rooms, so an hour for each year isn't too bad. I filled NINE garbage bags of various sizes, 3 bags of craft projects to give to a friend's daughter, 6 bags of American Girl and Build-A-Bear things for my niece....PLUS probably 5 bags of stuff to donate to Goodwill. Un-freakin'-believable.

And as with all great projects, there is often treasure to unearth. Today, it was many, many gift certificates from birthdays and Christmas. Thanks to me, my 13-year old shopaholic will be able to fuel her addiction till the cows come home. This girl is gonna owe me...big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home